Thermobreak Roof & Wall- Under Ceilings Insulation
Thermobreak® insulation range of products provide excellent solutions for building envelope insulation applications. Thermobreak® is widely used in applications including soffit, raised floor, roofing, wall, and steel frame insulation. Thermobreak® provides excellent insulation performance that remains unchanged for the life of the project resulting in significant energy savings. Being a completely closed cell material, it does not absorb moisture and eliminates any vapour permeability that leads to condensation.
Thermobreak® is a leading flexible thermal insulation material made from physically (irradiation) cross-linked closed-cell, polyolefin foam, factory bonded to reinforced pure aluminium foil and available with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- Clean, safe, no dust.
- Reflect 97% heat radiation.
- Extremely high thermal efficiency with extremely low thermal conductivity K=0.032W/mK at 23o C.
- Long-term use of more than 20 years, the material is not deformed aging.
- Extremely high moisture resistance coefficient µ>80,000.
- The pure aluminum surface has a mesh layer that increases moisture resistance, antibacterial, mold resistance, physical impact resistance with high aesthetic.
- Certified by “Green Star”.